Warby Parker is a transformative fashion brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. We’re looking for an experienced marketing executive to head up our marketing efforts and help build the next great lifestyle brand. On your docket: making Warby Parker a household name and working to transform the eyewear industry while demonstrating that companies can scale, seek profits and do good in the world!
The Vice President of Marketing will report directly to one of our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with food, surprises, brain-stimulating activities and the occasional team outing at SoulCycle. As a team member you can look forward to catered lunches three times a week, gym membership, company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Construct and lead Warby Parker's integrated marketing strategy
• Coordinate marketing efforts across the organization
• Manage brand marketing, performance marketing and research teams
• Develop and oversee brand partnerships
• Provide strategic advice to the Co-CEOs
APPLY IF YOU...
• Have an ardent (ardent!) passion for brand-building
• Possess a minimum of 10 years experience working with leading fashion or consumer brands
• Have a history of innovative thinking and creativity
• Have experience leading a brand marketing team
• Have experience leading a customer insights team— and deep experience researching consumer markets and segmenting customer base
• Understand performance marketing
• Love data-driven results and have an understanding of the limits of market research
• Have a fresh perspective and entrepreneurial spirit
• Take well to a fast-paced, high-growth environment